To provide the High Voltage (HV) and Low Voltage (LV) electrical infrastructure to a new housing development in order to enable the assembly of circa 400 domestic dwellings and street furniture connections.
As an ICP with Distribution Network Operator (DNO) authorised cable jointing teams, Linbrooke are providing a full turnkey package of all design, installation, cable laying and commissioning works. This includes the installation and commission of the 11000v to 415v substation and transformer.
With the electricity network fully adopted by Northern Powergrid, Linbrooke have carried out all HV and LV cable installation and jointing – including the testing and commissioning of the 11000v switchgear.
Displaying strong collaboration and reputable inter-industry relationships, Linbrooke are working efficiently alongside Northern Powergrid to continue with the cost and time efficient delivery of the project. We mobilise quickly and well within short timescales and react quickly to changing circumstances.
To ensure successful project delivery, we consistently provide:
• A strong, detailed understanding of the technical scope
• An impeccable health and safety record
• The ability to adjust to project alterations rapidly – and provide alternative solutions when required
• A highly skilled and experienced work force
• Strong relationships with a number of industry experts