To provide a High Voltage (HV) 11000V cable connection from a 500KW wind turbine to the electricity grid owned and operated by Scottish Power Energy Networks (SPEN).
As an ICP with Distribution Network Operator (DNO) authorised cable jointing teams, Linbrooke are providing a full turnkey package of all design, installation, cable laying and commissioning works. This has included the installation and laying of 3km of cable in verge on Lanarkshire’s small rural roads, which has necessitated a need for our meticulous project and traffic management.
Utilising effective collaboration and working to short timescales, Linbrooke have been successful in preventing unnecessary disruption to travellers and continuously working ahead of schedule.
Displaying reputable inter-industry relationships, Linbrooke are working efficiently and collaboratively alongside both Urbanwind and SPEN to continue with the cost and time efficient delivery of the project. We mobilise quickly and well within short timescales and react quickly to changing circumstances.
To ensure successful project delivery, we consistently provide:
• A strong, detailed understanding of the technical scope
• An impeccable health and safety record
• The ability to adjust to project alterations rapidly – and provide alternative solutions when required
• A highly skilled and experienced work force
• Strong relationships with a number of industry experts