Assistant Project Manager
- Sheffield Head Office
- Job Ref:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Linbrooke Services Ltd provide Telecommunications, Signalling, Security, Power and Civil Engineering solutions. to the Rail Industry.
To assist and support the PM’s with delivery of projects.
- Work closely with and support the project managers to deliver projects on time, to budget and quality: –
- Assist with the execution of the project management plan, utilising it throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist with the execution of project periodic/weekly progress reports
- Assist with the execution of project applications, forecasts, and change control.
- Assist with the execution of project risk and issue registers.
- Assist with the execution of project programmes
- Collate accurate project meetings, book meeting rooms, and arrange catering, as required.
- Attend internal and external meetings, take minutes and distribute accordingly.
- Meeting and greeting clients, subcontractors and stakeholders.
- Prepare power point presentations and disseminate accordingly
A willingness to undertake continual improvement and development through the working career.
A strong desire to foster close knit high performing project teams
Willing to put in extra effort and maintain performance through challenging periods
Willing to attend site meetings/visits, which may result in overnight stops
Promote the Linbrooke organisation, values, determination and culture.
Educated to degree/HNC/HND or similar standard
APM intro certificate
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Relevant experience in project management discipline.
Project safety management experience.
Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental procedures.
Knowledge of commercial and financial procedures.
- Successful relevant experience in project management discipline.
- Educated to Degree/HNC/HND or similar standard.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project safety management experience.
- Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental procedures.
- Knowledge of commercial and financial procedures.
- Membership (or working towards membership) of the Association for Project Management.