CAD Engineer – Rail (2 posts)
- Sheffield Head Office
- Job Ref:
Linbrooke Services are seeking two CAD Engineers to provide support to the engineering project team. These roles are based at our Sheffield head office.
A brief description of duties includes but is not limited to:
- Working within the Engineering Department, you will be required to produce high quality CAD drawings relating to electrical and telecoms schematic and wiring diagrams.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the completion of technical and engineering CAD tasks to support projects in accordance with agreed requirements.
- Be responsible for ensuring that CAD System Quality Standards meet all client and industry requirements, while also maintaining and updating CAD Library files.
- Ensure all design activities comply with relevant legislation and industry standards.
- Tasks to include collation of design drawings, preparation of maintenance manuals, preparation of spreadsheets for material quantities etc
- Ensure that all reasonable care is taken to ensure that work is conducted professionally and safely and in accordance with agreed standards.