- Ecclesfield Office
- Minimum Wage
- Job Ref:
Linbrooke Services Ltd provide Telecommunications, Signalling, Security, Power and Civil Engineering solutions to the Rail Industry, Utility Sector and Optical Network sectors.
This is a department administration role to provide critical support to the commercial team.
To take ownership and responsibility for the completion of tasks in accordance with agreed quality, process, budget and timescale constraints is key to this role. You will be required to process applications for payment and support with the commercial management of the department. Also to ensure that all reasonable care is taken to ensure that work is conducted professionally and safely and in accordance with agreed standards.
You must be highly organised and able to manage your own workload by allocating your key weekly tasks into your diary effectively. To identify better business practice and any improvements in current process to further streamline activity.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for weekly application for payments with Commercial team including the scanning and collation of documents
- Update relevant trackers and department reports
- Provide administration support as required
- General administration duties as requires
This is not exhaustive and other duties will be required as necessary.
- Comply at all times to the requirements of Linbrooke Services HSQE policies and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Actively support & encourage Linbrooke Services Ltd HSQE principles across projects.
- Actively support the health and welfare of colleagues.
- GCSE in English and Maths – Grace C or above.
- NVQ / BTEC Level 2 qualification or equivalent *relevant work experience will be considered.
- Commercial experience / awareness in an administration type role.
- Customer Service experience.
- Administration Experience.
- Commercial experience with purchase orders and invoicing.
- A willingness to undertake continual improvement and development through the working career.
- A strong desire to foster close knit high performing project teams.
- Willing to put in extra effort and maintain performance through challenging periods.
- Promote the Linbrooke organisation, values, determination and culture.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent