Experienced Railway Approved Electricians
- National Projects
- Job Ref:
Linbrooke Services are seeking experienced Railway E&P Approved Electricians.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The works required will include:
- Signalling Supply installation works within major re-signalling projects
- Signalling supply amendments within re-modelling schemes
- PSP installation / fit out works
- REB installation / fit out works
- FSP Installation / fit out works
- DNO & Power supply cubicle installation / manufacture
- Point Heating installation / alteration works
- Railway Station Electrical re-furbs & M &E fit outs
- Power supply installation and alteration in support telecoms department
- Power supply installation works to REB & TSC buildings
- Testing & commissioning of all of above
E&P Rail experience.
2391 or equivalent inspection and testing qualifications is advantageous. We welcome applications from candidates who don’t hold 2391 but have experience and are willing to develop to this qualification..