Lead Telecoms Installer
- NATIONAL PROJECTS
- Job Ref:
Established in 2002, Linbrooke is renowned for delivering outstanding mission-critical solutions in telecoms, power and signalling – predominantly in Rail, Utilities and Subsea environments.
As a Principal Contractor (PC) for Network Rail and an Independent Connection Provider (ICP) with National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) accreditation, we have world-class multifunctional in-house design and build capability. This enables us to provide a comprehensive service, from design, installation, test, commissioning and integration through to training and resourcing, ensuring exceptional time and cost savings on all our projects.
We have a number of roles available.
- Well rounded knowledge of both Fibre and Copper Jointing, Installation and testing principles
- Knowledge of copper testing for loop measurements, insulation resistance, crosstalk, phosometric noise, attenuation and conductor resistance measurements.
- Knowledge of Trend, Fluke and Chauvin Arnoux test equipment.
- Knowledge of fibre optic test principles, ILM and OTDR testing
- Additional knowledge of CD and PMD testing would be advantageous.
- Experience in using EXFO, Agilent, Anritsu, Perkin Elmer and GN Nettest test equipment
- Qualified at City & Guilds 3666 / 3667 standard
- Ideally, candidates will also hold the CSCS skilled worker card
- Sentinel PTS certificate desirable
- Experience of telecoms systems in the Rail Industry
- Have an understanding of Copper and Fibre Designs
- IT proficient
- Full clean driving licence
- Willing to travel when required
- Willing to work evening and weekend shifts when required
Job Type: Full-time