|· Works with HSEQ Manager (Rail) and HSEQ Compliance Manager to continually improve, implement and maintain the integrated ISO 18001, 14001 and 9001 Management System.
· Develops and Maintains Linbrooke Management System to remain compliance with NERS.
· Undertake Site audits and inspections on all Linbrooke IS projects and compiles reports on findings and action plans.
· Develops and produces high level project Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Documentation including but not limited to Construction Phase Plan, Environmental Plan, and Site Waste Management plan for Linbrooke Service projects undertaking Principal Contractors duties.
· Develops Risk Assessments (COSHH / Welfare / First Aid / Fire) to identify Risks and Hazards and advise on adequate control measures to ensure identified risks are brought down to an acceptable level.
· In conjunction with the HSEQ Compliance Manager Conducts supplier HSEQ audits where requested to ensure “Cat A” Suppliers management systems and procedures are developed and implemented in accordance with Linbrooke requirements.
· Review project documentation for suitability against Linbrooke Management System and DNO/NERS standards.
· Conducts in house training with management and employees regarding all Health and Safety issues and risks.
· Undertake accident investigations, compiles reports on finding and develops action plans for any non-conformance close out.
· At all times maintain an awareness of Health & Safety legislation and proposed legislation, codes of practice, and activity in the Health & Safety field in other industries and companies to ensure that up to date knowledge and continued appropriateness of company policies and procedures.
· Complete Aspects and Impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce an organisation’s environmental risks and financial costs.
· Liaison as necessary with clients, other organisations and relevant authorities, and assistance and cooperation concerning audit and remedial actions.
· Complete all reviews for change validation documents.
· Liaising with all Operations to ensure that inductions, training and appropriate information is given to relevant employees and contractors across the Power Networks, Linbrooke Civils and Transmission businesses.