Linbrooke Services Power Engineering provides high quality Power and Minor Civil Engineering solutions to the Rail Industry. The purpose of this role is to take ownership and undertake spe cific tasks as directed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertake survey and monitoring activities as directed
• Undertake installation activities as directed
• Undertake testing activities as directed
• Undertake faulting and maintenance activities as directed
• Ensure that individual task are completed to the required timescales
• Have a clear understanding of individual tasks
• Identify any changes to planned individual tasks and raise them as required
• Ensure that site rules are followed
• Understand that permits are required for certain types of work including permits to dig & Electrical Isolation permits.
• Attend project specific inductions as required
• Look after any tools and equipment that have been issued
• Understand what materials are required for each individual task and use them as directed• Participate in staff appraisals as required
• Participate in training and personal development activities as required
At least 2 years E&P Rail experience.
2391 or equivalent inspection and testing qualifications