- Sheffield Head Office
- Job Ref:
*Strictly no agencies or third party recruiters* This job is being advertised internally.
As a Quantity Surveyor will be working on Infrastructure Projects with no maximum value. These projects include some or all of the Power Networks and Optical Networks Transmission business units.
You will be responsible for;
- Post contract commercial management
- Evaluating and managing all contractual risks
- Pricing of variations (JCO’s)
- Identifying and compiling claims where necessary
- Providing commercial and contractual advise to the Project Manager and colleagues
- Day-today management of contracts ranging in value
- Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Cost and Out turn forecasting; managing and placing sub-contracts; applications for payment; identifying and evaluating change control; implementing contractual correspondence; assessing commercial risk; negotiating and closing out final accounts.
Experience: 5 Years