Linbrooke Services Ltd provide high quality Telecommunications, Security, Power and Civil Engineering solutions to the Rail Industry. This position is for a Rail Access Planner
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce and book robust, safe, deliverable and technically compliant possessions within the planning timescales.
• Resolving possession / worksite conflicts to deliver the clients plan, whilst minimising commercial risk.
• Identifying possession / engineering access risks and put in place mitigation measures throughout the possession lifecycle.
• Applying appropriate planning, safety and performance measures to all the client engineering possessions.
• Maintain accurate and detailed records of SWP arrangements.
• Implementation of approved best practice techniques to ensure standards are maintained.
• Produce / check SWP plans with appropriate planning, safety and performance measures applied.
• Call in on conference calls to discuss possession details as and when required.
• Undertake the duties of a planner in accordance with WIN210 and the relevant Network Rail standards
• Responsible for Safe System of Work planning (as per 4.3 R&R RIPS Rules)
• Booking & monitoring of line blocks
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent team member with organisational and time management skills.
• IT literate – Microsoft Office.
• Driving licence.
• Thorough understanding of NR/L2/OHS/019, including modules 1, 2, 3 & 4
• PTS card, with current SSOWP competence.
• Competent in the use of PPS & GZAM.
• ES/SWL2 with tech desirable but not essential