- National Projects
- Job Ref:
Linbrooke Services are seeking experiences Railway Electricians.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The works required will include:
- Signalling Supply installation works within major re-signalling projects
- Signalling supply amendments within re-modelling schemes
- PSP installation / fit out works
- REB installation / fit out works
- FSP Installation / fit out works
- DNO & Power supply cubicle installation / manufacture
- Point Heating installation / alteration works
- Railway Station Electrical re-furbs & M &E fit outs
- Power supply installation and alteration in support telecoms department
- Power supply installation works to REB & TSC buildings
- Testing & commissioning of all of above
E&P Rail experience.
As part of pre-employment checks, a valid Drugs & Alcohol (D&A) certificate must be provided with a negative result. On successful employment, the cost of your D&A screening will be reimbursed to you. Those without a valid D&A or positive test result do not meet Linbrooke Services Ltd pre-employment check criteria.