On behalf of our subsidiary business Network Training & Resource Solutions, we are recruiting for a committed sales and marketing executive to manage the day to day business activity.
The purpose of the role is the provision and co-ordination of high quality training in multiple sectors noting a key focus on military resettlement supporting our passion for this type of training. Within this role you will manage the day to day operations of the business as well as the marketing and sales function. You will provide input into both revenue and cost reporting and forecasting supporting the Head of ntrs.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
• Manage the day to day running of NTRS for all office, business development and marketing functions.
• Manage training enquiries, send out course information and upsell where possible providing a level of knowledge and guidance for training enquiries.
• Selling of all training courses with a key focus on military re-settlement across Army, Air Force and Royal Navy.
• Monitor of competitor activity and recommend any tactical actions.
• Attend training events and exhibitions when required including all military events both at civilian and military locations
• Booking of candidates on courses and issuing of joining instructions in a professional manner
• For funded courses liaison with the funding body for purchase orders in advance
• ELCAS management, bookings and CAN documentations for military training programmes
• Monitoring of ELCAS expiry dates – sell additional courses if individuals have credits remaining.
• Have a good understanding of SFA and Direct Funding streams
• Liaise with clients and prospective clients, developing key relationships, providing an efficient service.
• Constantly maintain an interest in all aspects of the business.
• Proactively search for ways to improve/streamline processes
• Manage the training calendar in alignment with the Head of Training.
• Visit training school when required to ensure is prepared for candidates and trainers.
• Issue of competency cards and certificates after relevant training and issue to candidate accordingly or notify accordingly ensuring business records a maintained.
• Request to invoice once training courses completed to ntrs financial controller.
• Management of course payments, deposits and remittance notes in conjunction with ntrs financial controller.
• Management of equality and diversity through effective recording of personal candidate data.
• Follow up management of candidates to record once their training has been completed. Employed, further education and so forth to enable ntrs to provide statistical analysis on their candidates and success in provided further support once qualified.
• Post course candidate feedback – training, trainers and general feedback to ensure we can promote our services.
• Management of internal and external communications with the marketing coordinator.
This list is not exhaustive and additional duties required as necessary.