Established in 2002, Linbrooke is renowned for delivering outstanding mission-critical solutions in telecoms, power and signalling – predominantly in Rail, Utilities and Subsea environments.
As a Principal Contractor (PC) for Network Rail and an Independent Connection Provider (ICP) with National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) accreditation, we have world-class multifunctional in-house design and build capability. This enables us to provide a comprehensive service, from design, installation, test, commissioning and integration through to training and resourcing, ensuring exceptional time and cost savings on all our projects.
|· Take ownership and responsibility for the completion of technical and engineering tasks associated with a particular project in accordance with agreed quality, budget and timescales constraints.
· Ensure that all reasonable care is taken to ensure that work is conducted professionally and safely and in accordance with agreed standards.
· Implement processes and procedures described within the Linbrooke Services management system for projects / bids.
· Prepare detailed designs to support projects / bids.
· Manage junior engineers to assist in the production of designs.
· Prepare technical, cost and programme information to support projects / bids.
· Prepare bills of quantities / materials requests as necessary.
· Prepare technical workscopes and remit sub-contractors as appropriate for project/bids.
· Liaise and assist the HSQE team to ensure due regard is given to safety / quality and environmental issues associated with projects/bids.
· Assist with, or lead test and commissioning activities.
· Provide guidance to site based engineers throughout survey and installation.