- Sheffield Head Office
- Job Ref:
Established in 2002, Linbrooke is renowned for delivering outstanding mission-critical solutions in telecoms, power and signalling – predominantly in Rail, Utilities and Subsea environments.
As a Principal Contractor (PC) for Network Rail and an Independent Connection Provider (ICP) with National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) accreditation, we have world-class multifunctional in-house design and build capability. This enables us to provide a comprehensive service, from design, installation, test, commissioning and integration through to training and resourcing, ensuring exceptional time and cost savings on all our projects.
We are seeking Telecoms Installers. DOO and CCTV experience is desirable.
- Well rounded knowledge of both Fibre and Copper Jointing, Installation and testing principles
- Knowledge of copper testing for loop measurements, insulation resistance, crosstalk, phosometric noise, attenuation and conductor resistance measurements.
- Knowledge of Trend, Fluke and Chauvin Arnoux test equipment.
- Knowledge of fibre optic test principles, ILM and OTDR testing
- Additional knowledge of CD and PMD testing would be advantageous.
- Experience in using EXFO, Agilent, Anritsu, Perkin Elmer and GN Nettest test equipment
- Qualified at City & Guilds 3666 / 3667 standard
- Ideally, candidates will also hold the CSCS skilled worker card
- Sentinel PTS certificate desirable
- Experience of telecoms systems in the Rail Industry
- Have an understanding of Copper and Fibre Designs
- IT proficient
- Full clean driving licence
- Willing to travel when required
- Willing to work evening and weekend shifts when required
Job Type: Full-time