We are recruiting for a talented Business Development professional to help expand our exceptional business. Linbrooke Services pride ourselves on quality delivery where customer focus and a ‘can do’ attitude is at the heart of everything we deliver.
You will bring leadership, tenacity and expertise to the team, whilst building upon our sound reputation for delivery excellence in yielding new business, with key strategic customers.
On offer is being part of a first class team, where empowerment, trust and loyalty are integral to what we do. We are dedicated to developing our employees and driving a culture whereby ambitions are surpassed.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director and alongside the Senior Management Team in achieving our goals.
It is our priority to find the right candidate with the necessary skills and experience.
As part of your day to day role, you are responsible for the following;
- Identify new business opportunities – including new customers, markets and new growth areas.
- Seek out appropriate contacts in customer organisations, to generate new works and business growth in line with the business plan.
- Generate new business leads, identify and contact key decision makers, through market knowledge and awareness.
- Meet with customers face to face or over the phone to generate new business and understand customer requirements.
- Screen potential business opportunities in line with the business’ experience and capability.
- Understand the needs of new / existing customers and be able to relay this back into the business, in order to respond effectively.
- Think and work strategically and carry out the necessary business planning in order to achieve business goals.
- Manage and deliver the end to end bid / tender process. To include all pre-qualification documents, tender submissions, tender presentations and tender negotiations.
- Manage all the customer contract procurement portals i.e. Achilles UVDB.
- Produce weekly and monthly business development reports for the senior management team.
- Work with the marketing team to produce promotional material including; social media, website, PR, corporate presentations, case studies, brochures etc.
- Attend corporate events, conferences and seminars to promote the business and generate new leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / management/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent (preferable).
- Successful track record of business to business sales, tender production and negotiation in the ICP and / or DNO sectors.
- Excellent time management, communication (both written and oral) and organizational skills.
- IT literate – Microsoft Office i.e. Office, Project, PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to deliver customer presentations.
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure particularly with respect to meeting tender deadlines