We have set out to be the market leader in technology and connectivity integration across UK infrastructure.
We will draw upon our core values and out-perform others, delivering excellence through customer responsiveness, collaboration, and innovation.
In doing so we will create a sustainable future for our people and our customers, reshaping and influencing the industries we operate in.
Working in partnership with our customers we intend to achieve the extraordinary.
- Input into P6 Primavera resources and costs.
- Work in a disciplined manner to the standards set in the schedule management plan.
- Leading the planning of projects from GRIP 1 through to GRIP 8.
- Produce outputs from the resource loading and cost loading of programmes so data can be uplifted into the company resource, cost and HR functions of the business.
- To be the lead planner on large scale projects from £5 million up to £50 million plus.
- To attend project meetings and update the programme.
- To measure baseline variances and periodic variances and report these outputs into the project teams and project manager.
- To produce a suite of reports to issue internally and to the client.
- To clearly convey and communicate on programme pressures e.g critical path and be able to understand and communicate this to the project team.
- Lead the planning process for tender and contract schedules.
- Manage programme requirements on multiple projects so good organisational skills are required and also the ability to focus on the right things at the right time.
- A strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ensure all contract deliverables are captured in the programme.
- Work to a change control process and manage cost and schedule variances and report into the commercial functions.
- Production of scenario programmes to ascertain best option solutions.
- Build good relationships within the planning team and project team and add value to the project functions.
- Mentor planners within the planning team and teach planning principles from the schedule management plan.
- Assist and input into the company project controls procedures to enhance project and portfolio performance.
- Create Earned Value Reports to assess project performance.
- Must have experience of working within the GRIP process within the Network Rail Infrastructure.
- Be able to liaise and direct sub contractors to ensure a smooth delivery across design and delivery.
- Be able to produce concise reports demonstrating good literacy.
- Have a proven planning and scheduling thinking approach.
- Have good experience of various contract mechanisms.
- Initiate decision making within the project team to improve or maintain the project position.
The above list is not exhaustive; you will occasionally be asked to undertake additional duties where it is reasonable and appropriate.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
All employees must be able to speak the English language with fluency with good oral and written skills. Fluency relates to a person's language proficiency and their ability to speak with confidence and accuracy, using accurate sentence structures and vocabulary. For those whose first language is a signed language, all reasonable adjustments will be made.
Comply at all times with the requirements of Linbrooke Services’ HSEQ policies and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act. Delivery of all work in accordance with Linbrooke Services’ quality procedures and customer standards and specifications. Support the business during quality audits and demonstrate compliance.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
As of May 2018, the new European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force and will impact every organisation which holds or processes personal data. These regulations will remain in force regardless of the United Kingdom’s status as a European Union member state.