Project delivery and technical engineering services from Ireland to the UK, Denmark and Norway. Coherent optical technology capability, offering increased control of technology.
Delivering for one of our global key clients, all subsea telecoms installation and commissioning for the European leg of the project.
Spectrum sharing is the logical partitioning of optical spectrum on a submarine cable for different end-users, such that each end-user has its own ‘virtual fiber pair'. One option for accessing traffic capacity in a submarine cable.
The network comprised of two independent sub-sea cable links.
Linbrooke are providing a full turnkey delivery including project management and resource coordination across all delivery partners and locations. Delivered via a detailed project plan to achieve the customers ready for service (RFS) dates.
All being delivered around the restraints of the Covid-19 Global pandemic to keep the globe connected.
For equipment installation, commissioning, testing and acceptance, Linbrooke to date delivered:
• Installation design package
• Installation of all materials
• Labelling of all cables, racks shelves
• Test measurement reports
• In-station commissioning tests
• Optical Spectrum Analysis of the sub-sea cable
• Segment commissioning and node verification using suitable Bit Error Rate Testing (BERT)
• End to end network testing and confidence trial