To build 14 signal lay down areas for collapsible post LED signals in order to provide secure access and a safe workable area for all general signal maintenance on the KJE3 line between the Southerham and Willingdon Junctions.
Utilising the services of local subcontractor, Sunville Rail, we were able to provide the client with a comprehensive knowledge of the area, the project access points and the local risks. Effectively managing the working hours’ regulations and the fatigue management regulations to control the ‘carbon footprint’ of the works, we successfully delivered a cost efficient solution.
Our overall scope of works included the recovery and disposal of:
• 14 signal structures
• 69 location cases
• 8 AWS ramps and electro magnets
• 53 impedance bonds
Benefits of working with Linbrooke
Combining the correct plant with local and Linbrooke staff enabled the project and site teams to manage the relationship with Network Rail and closely navigate the local residents around the issue of access and noise at night.
• To ensure successful project delivery, we consistently provide:
• A strong, detailed understanding of the technical scope
• A full delivery of telecoms, signalling, power, civils and track which ensures multidisciplinary efficiency
• An impeccable health and safety record
• The ability to adjust to project alterations rapidly – and provide alternative solutions when required
• A highly skilled and experienced work force
• Efficient and effective client engagement and subcontractor management
• Collaborative prowess and strong relationships with a number of industry experts