To safely upgrade the extensively used, service critical nodes at 24 different locations within Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
Utilising highly skilled and dedicated in-house resource, Linbrooke provided all project installation, testing, commissioning and handback works as well as effective project management, documentation, training, material procurement and equipment delivery.
Our further scope of works included:
• 24 service critical node upgrades
• Training of fully competent resource
• Local environment research to ensure correct functionality of equipment
• Collaboration with local service providers
• Provision of as-built documents for each completed site
Employing constant dedication, collaborative enterprise and over 2 decades of transmission experience, all works were completed within the desired timescales and fiscal parameters to the satisfaction of the client.
To ensure successful project delivery, we consistently provide:
• A strong, project management team who understand the complexities of large projects and are able to deliver in a timely manner
• An experienced support team who deal with day to day issues – from technical problems to site access requirements
• The ability to adjust to project alterations rapidly – and provide alternative solutions when required
• A highly skilled and experienced work force
• A detailed understanding of the technical scope
• An impeccable safety record
• Strong relationships with a number of industry experts