Maghull North is a new station constructed on the Liverpool to Ormskirk Line. The objective of providing a new station is to improve transport accessibility in the Maghull area and facilitate new housing and employment. The structure for the £13m development is being funded through the Government’s Local Growth Fund in association with Merseyrail and the Homes and Communities Association the previous owner of the land.
Linbrooke were able to provide a truly turnkey solution closely matched to Buckingham’s delivery programme. Working in accordance with Network Rail’s mandatory GRIP process for the delivery of rail projects, Linbrooke supported the agreed stage works through to signalling system handback to allow the physical train control works to be delivered. Key to the success of the project was the time taken to agree on an acceptable workshare that allowed the project to be delivered to time and cost.
• Civil Engineering for Signalling Minor Structure Design and Install, 7 Kilometres of Lineside Multicore and Power Cables
• Lift and Shift of existing Cables to support the new Platforms Construction works
• Signalling Location Case Equipment Housing Build and Internal Installation including Factory Test process
• Signalling System Equipment Design, Installation, Test and Commissioning
• Minor Signalling Power Supply Upgrade
Linbrooke are one of the largest independent turnkey railway companies operating in the United Kingdom. The staff have a wealth of experience in delivering integrated train control solutions. Their independence allows them to select the best equipment available to meet a specific requirement in the most cost-effective way.
A capacity to deliver telecoms, signalling, power, civils and track works, giving a true multidiscipline capability to our clients from a single company. Fully conversant with working on the Railway, Linbrooke comply with all rules, regulations and HSQE responsibilities, so a client can be assured that anyone working under their project does so in a safe and professional manner.