To amend the current Train Protection and Warning System (TPWS) on the Northampton HNR line of route in order to increase safety and provide separate fault indication for all TPWS and signal filament failures.
Responsible for delivering GRIP 5-8 of the project, Linbrooke successfully provided all design, installation, testing and commissioning works.
These works included:
• MCS design services – Alstom
• Design of lineside wiring modifications in 13 location cases for the associated 21 signals
• Installation of lineside wiring modifications in 13 location cases for the associated 21 signals
• Testing of lineside wiring modifications in 13 location cases for the associated 21 signals
• Modification of SSI and MCS data (with the support of OSL) to accommodate the change
in TPWS method from type 3 to type 1
• Installation of 3 permanent speed signs
While respecting the contract agreement, a fully collaborative approach was adopted between all parties. Discussing pragmatic solutions for project success, we ensured decisions were unanimous and effective.
To ensure successful project delivery, we consistently provide:
• A strong, detailed understanding of the technical scope
• A full delivery of telecoms, signalling, power, civils and track which ensures multidisciplinary efficiency
• An impeccable health and safety record
• The ability to adjust to project alterations rapidly – and provide alternative solutions when required
• A highly skilled and experienced work force
• Collaborative prowess and strong relationships with a number of industry experts