To ensure the provision of new electrical connections, fixing underground cable faults, and completing customer driven asset replacement works within regulatory obligations – at both low & high voltages – throughout the majority of the Northern Powergrid footprint.
Operating in a heavily regulated business environment, the project requires all new connections to be delivered under tight, regulatory deadlines and targets, ensuring that our customer appointments and connection dates are adhered to. In our fault repair activities, Linbrooke continually strives to keep customer interruption and minutes lost to a minimum given the importance of this obligation on Northern Powergrid.
The challenging works have also included providing support in major incident response planning and in supporting standby out of hours’ obligations.
Further works carried out include:
• Low voltage street lighting connections
• Low voltage housing connections
• Low voltage industrial & commercial connections
• Low voltage cable diversions
• High voltage cable diversions
• Low voltage customer termination replacement works
• Low voltage street lighting repairs
• Low voltage service fault repairs
• Low voltage mains faults
• High voltage faults
With the vast majority of works being carried out live, Linbrooke employ only the most dedicated and skilled personnel. Working to assist Northern Powergrid, we actively recruit and train new entrants into this market to develop a competent and reliable external resource solution to continue to meet regulatory needs.
Utilising an effective and collaborative approach with all involved parties – Linbrooke Power Networks ensure all channels of communication are effectively utilised in order to provide the very best delivery service. All of our senior management team are former Distribution Network Operator senior managers or directors and have over 120 years’ collective experience across the full spectrum of DNO operating environments.
To ensure successful project delivery, we consistently provide:
• A detailed knowledge of operating in a regulatory environment
• The full scope of works carried out by a DNO under these obligations
• The ability to provide technical support across all disciplines – and provide alternative solutions when required
• A highly skilled and experienced work force
• Strong relationships within the DNO market and with industry experts
• A strong, detailed understanding of the technical scope
• A high standard of health and safety – in both risk management systems and our current record.
• A ‘can do’ attitude to get the job done to time, cost and quality standards