- Sheffield Head Office
- Job Ref:
Established in 2002, Linbrooke is renowned for delivering outstanding mission-critical solutions in telecoms, power and signalling – predominantly in Rail, Utilities and Subsea environments.
Linbrooke Services Ltd provide high quality Telecommunications, Security, Power and Civil Engineering solutions to the Rail Industry.
The purpose of this role is to work closely with the SSOW team providing support and working with the Access Planners.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce & book robust, safe, deliverable & technically compliant possessions within timescales & to budget
- Assist in the production of the Possession Plan.
- Submit and process a variety of Access Planning & line block requests in compliance with agreed processes and procedures.
- Accurately input, update and maintain relevant planning systems and records as required.
- Produce & check SWP plans with appropriate planning, safety and performance measures applied.
- Liaise with external and internal contacts across functions in relation to the planning requests.
- Knowledge of access planning processes and systems
- Knowledge of relevant standards and procedures
- Knowledge of operational railway environment
- Sentinel card with SSOWP competence
- Knowledge of GZAM system
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- IT literate
- Thorough understanding of NR/L2/OHS/019, including modules 1 to 4.
- Thorough understanding of NR/L3/OHS/019