- Job Ref:
Linbrooke Services Ltd provide high quality Telecommunications, Security, Power and Civil Engineering solutions to the Rail Industry. The purpose of this role is to provide project and administrative support within the Rail Communications Group.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership and responsibility for the completion of tasks in accordance with agreed quality, process, budget and timescale constraints.
- Ensure that all reasonable care is taken to ensure that work is conducted professionally and safely and in accordance with agreed standards.
- Support the management & engineering teams in completing project related administrative tasks and general office administrative tasks commensurate with the operations of a busy engineering project office. This will generally include, but not be limited to :-
- Lead the business overall document control activities including Network Rail’s eB & ProjectWise document control systems.
- Manage records of staff briefings for the team
- Working with the procurement department to ensure purchase orders are correctly raised and GRN’d to support project activities.
- Photo copying, printing and collating of documents in support of project activities.
- Stamping of documents as AFC and managing appropriate signatories.
- Production of Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint documents/reports to support projects.
- Arranging hotel and travel bookings for the group.
- Arranging training courses including booking of appropriate venues.
- Maintaining stationary stocks.
- Organising ad hoc requirements.
- Take receipt of incoming mail/parcels and distribute accordingly.
- Plan and manage social events for the team
- Be trained and act as Fire Warden for the group.
- Be trained and act as First Aider for the group.
- Complete a Linbrooke timesheet weekly and submit on line in accordance with current guidelines.
- Comply at all times to the requirements of Linbrooke Services HSQE policies and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Delivery of all work in accordance with Linbrooke Services quality procedures and customer specified standards and specifications
- Maintain smart dress code and appearance commensurate with business guidelines.
- Excellent time management, communication (both written and oral) and organisational skills.
- IT literate – Microsoft Office including Redsky and document control process including Eb and ProjectWise.
- Able to multi task.
- Able to communicate effectively with staff in all disciplines.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Basic understanding of aspects of telecoms engineering as applied to railway telecommunications.