- Established in 2002, Linbrooke is renowned for delivering outstanding mission-critical solutions in telecoms, power and signalling â€“ predominantly in Rail, Utilities and Subsea environments.As a Principal Contractor (PC) for Network Rail and an Independent Connection Provider (ICP) with National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) accreditation, we have world-class multifunctional in-house design and build capability. This enables us to provide a comprehensive service, from design, installation, test, commissioning and integration through to training and resourcing, ensuring exceptional time and cost savings on all our projects.Due to business growth we are seeking a Senior Engineer to join our Rail Telecoms team.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the completion of technical and engineering tasks associated with a particular project in accordance with agreed quality, budget and timescales constraints.
- Act in the role of Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) for the discipline of telecommunications for allocated projects.
- Act as on track plant co-ordinator
- Ensure that all reasonable care is taken to ensure that work is conducted professionally and safely and in accordance with agreed standards.
- Implement processes and procedures described within the Linbrooke Services management system for projects / bids.
- Prepare technical, cost and programme information to support projects/bids.
- Prepare bills of quantities / materials requests as necessary.
- Prepare complex designs to support projects / bids.
- Prepare technical workscopes and remit sub-contractors as appropriate for project/bids.
- Liaise and assist the HSQE team to ensure due regard is given to safety / quality and environmental issues associated with projects/bids.