NEW site safety, hygiene & sanitation measures introduced across the business.
We've created a series of safety measures and introduced new initiatives to ensure that our team continues to perform efficiently during these unprecedented times.
Safety and wellbeing is our Number One Priority.
We've received very positive feedback so far from our team for keeping them up to date with business plans and actions.
Strong communication and technology have never played a bigger part in our daily activities than it is today. Here are some of the things we've introduced:
- We've launched the "Working Together. Keeping Apart. Staying Safe." campaign to support safety measures already in place within the organisation and we’ve also introduced new COVID-19 worksite safety guidance.
- We are communicating new Government guidelines, business continuity updates and new working practices through the employee communications management systems via email and text messages and internal communications platform Yammer.
- We've also developed a bespoke working from home guide to help our people to adjust to the new temporary working environment.
- We are harvesting the power of social media to keep our external stakeholders up to date with our activities.
- Within 365 Yammer, we've set up a workforce support group, and we are encouraging colleagues to share useful information from finance and home-schooling help, through to entertainment and fitness tips.
- We've reinforced our #LinbrookeGetTalking initiative that was launched last year, highlighting the importance for colleagues to stay in touch and speak out if they are struggling with their mental health during the pandemic. All supported by our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Fake news is everywhere - so we are also sharing daily MythBusters and tips on how to spot fake news on the internet.
VIEW SOME OF OUR NEW INITIATIVES:
We've reinforced our message that we continue to keep critical infrastructure connected. Click here to learn more.
We have clear guidelines and policies to ensure safety measures are adhered to at all times. Click here to learn more.
Health, Safety and Wellbeing is vital, so we've issued a Working from Home Guide. Click here to learn more.
Safety and wellbeing of our PeopleatLinbrooke is our Number One Priority. Following UK Government’s guidance we’ve introduced our own safety measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our KeyWorkers during the covid19 pandemic.