Delivering transatlantic connectivity from the USA, Ireland to the UK for Subsea installation and commissioning for our Global OTT (Over the Top) customer and overcoming logistical difficulties due to the restraints of the Covid-19 pandemic to keep the globe connected.
Coherent optical technology capability, offering increased control of technology. Project delivery and technical engineering services from New York to the UK.
• Multiple ILA’s including subsea hops
• Full turnkey optical installation
• Infill of additional transponder WL5 cards for regen followed by migration from old configuration onto new
• Transatlantic Connectivity, New York, USA to London, UK via Ireland. Test measurement reports
• In-station commissioning tests
• Fibre characterisation of Ireland undersea segments prior to the Raman amplification
• Segment commissioning and node verification using suitable Bit Error Rate Testing (BERT)
• End to end network testing and confidence trial
Connecting The World
3 Countries in 2 Time Zones
Transatlantic Connectivity, New York, USA to London, UK via Ireland.
Jack Hewes, Linbrooke Project Manager:
“Due to the bandwidth limitation, at present DCN connectivity between transatlantic cites is being carried over L2MOTRs connected via 10G link and then carried over WSC/OSC over terrestrial rout in UK. A complex project to deliver due to parallel deployment in 3 countries on the same sequence of maintenance windows.
This project is an important upgrade to deliver WL5 channels running between transatlantic sites. A significant investment by our OTT customer to enhance global connectivity to meet growing demand”
Benefits Of Working With #Linbrooke
We offer a dynamic approach to every project finding the best and most cost-effective solutions with the aim to exceed our clients' expectations. Our unique business model provides comprehensive project management with a progressive approach to technology and innovation. We have a reputation for challenging traditional thinking and providing optimised project delivery.
Browse our case studies to learn more about the solutions we have provided for our customers.View all case studies