Bids & Tenders Coordinator
- Sheffield Head Office
- £18.,000 - £22,000
- Job Ref:
Linbrooke Services Ltd provide high quality Telecommunications, Security, Power, Signalling and Civil Engineering solutions to the Rail Industry. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Bids and Tenders Team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership and responsibility for the completion of tasks in accordance with agreed quality, process and timescale constraints.
- Ensure that all reasonable care is taken to ensure that work is conducted professionally and safely and in accordance with agreed standards.
- Support the Bids and Tenders Team in completing critical administrative tasks. This will generally include, but not be limited to:-
-Maintaining an accurate register of current and submitted tenders and also won and lost tenders
-Managing a range of complex Customer Portals
-Reviewing the Customer Portals on a daily basis for new or amended information
-Collating amended information and dissemination to the Bid Team
-Raising Technical Queries through the Customer Portal
-Assisting with the compilation of tenders
-Producing project organisation charts for inclusion in tenders
-Producing Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint documents for inclusion in tenders
-Managing a portfolio of CVs for inclusion in tenders
-Uploading tenders to customer portals against strict time constraints
-Arranging the delivery of hard copy tenders against strict time constraints
-Arranging meetings including tender sign off
-Arranging hotel and travel bookings for the group
-Maintaining stationary stocks which are critical for the submission of hard copy tenders
- Be trained and capable of providing Reception duties as and when required
- Be trained and act as Fire Warden for the group.
- Be trained and act as First Aider for the group.
- Complete a Linbrooke timesheet weekly and submit on line in accordance with current guidelines.
- Comply at all times to the requirements of Linbrooke Services HSQE policies and in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act
- Delivery of all work in accordance with Linbrooke Services quality procedures and customer specified standards and specifications
- Maintain smart dress code and appearance commensurate with business guidelines.
- Excellent time management, communication (both written and oral) and organisational skills.
- IT literate – Microsoft Office including Redsky.
- Able to multi task.
- Able to communicate effectively with staff in all disciplines
- Excellent telephone manners
- Able to be flexible and work under pressure particularly with respect to meeting tender deadlines